Cabinet Painting Service in Phoenix, AZ
We Provide Professional Cabinet Painting Services Backed By A Satisfaction Guarantee!
Anyone who has ever been tasked with painting cabinets knows that it is a painstakingly challenging project. It takes time, lots of effort, and when there are mistakes, hiding them can be near impossible. That’s why we think it’s best that you save yourself the time and hassle by hiring professional cabinet painters in Phoenix, AZ like us!
We save you time and effort while guaranteeing that you’ll be more than satisfied with the outcome.
Why Choose Our Cabinet Painting in Phoenix, AZ?
Painting a cabinet requires several steps. Many people don’t have the patience to follow all those steps, so when the steps are skipped, that’s when your cabinet’s look and finishing is ruined. Our team has proven that they have the experience and the patience to meticulously go through every step required to paint your kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, or any other cabinet for that matter. Our customers reviews prove that we’ve consistently done an excellent job.
- We clean, sand, and then paint the cabinet so that it looks perfect. It is important to understand that you can't paint directly onto varnished wood because the paint does not adhere to its glossy surface. We use various sanding methods to de-gloss and give your cabinetry a smooth and proper surface for paint to adhere correctly.
- We employ a team of professional painters who know how to approach painting, both old and new cabinets alike. Through experience we know that the hardest and most crucial step of the painting process is the preparation. A high quality primer is the foundation to ensure that the paint adheres and gives durability so that you can enjoy your cabinetry for many years to come.
- We remove all your cabinet doors, drawers and hardware and bring them to our shop to be prepped and sprayed.
- We completely enclose your kitchen to eliminate any chance of overspray and reduce unwanted odors in your home. Everything in your kitchen is also covered and protected.
- We only use the highest grade materials to paint your cabinetry. You can get away with using mid-grade or even lower end grades of paints on your walls, but I would never advise anything less that top quality for cabinetry.
- If there are nicks and dents in the cabinet, we'll repair them before painting them over. Doing this ensures that those blemishes don't ruin a perfectly good paint job.
- We use the best paint sprayers available to give a near perfect finish on your cabinetry.
- Experience matters with a complex job like painting cabinetry. Your kitchen is the gathering spot and focal point of your home. It needs to be done right and we’d love to help be a part in getting you the kitchen of your dreams.
When Is Painting Your Cabinets a Good Idea?
As cabinet painters in Phoenix, AZ, we know that cabinets, like everything else, have their service life. However, cabinets are usually built well and keep their function for a very long time. Usually, there’s only some dings and nicks that can easily be repaired. It’s a fraction of the cost and mess that comes with replacing them. Let us evaluate your cabinets and let you know if painting is a good option for you.
Cabinet Refinishing vs. Painting, which is Better?
As cabinet painters in Phoenix, we have to say that this is the most commonly asked question. Most people are on the fence about cabinet painting because their assumption is that cabinet refinishing is a better approach. However, it is important to understand what cabinet refinishing entails before you can make this decision. Refinishing is a process that entails filling, cleaning, making repairs, sanding, painting, and finally adding a topcoat. If any one of these steps is missed or not completed as it should, it results in various issues like the paint peeling, cracking, or chipping within the first year. Usually, the job will require the use of high-quality cabinet-grade products to ensure the most durability and the smoothest finish. The doors, drawers, and other hardware will need to be removed and then sprayed off-site in a well-ventilated area. Cabinets made from wood, laminate, or plastic can all be refinished. So, which is better? In our experience, refinishing is a superior process compared to cabinet painting especially for kitchen cabinets. However, our professional painting service is much like refinishing but is available at a more cost-effective price point. So, you enjoy all the benefits of a refinished i.e. durability and a fresh look with the low cost associated with cabinets being painted. Furthermore, unlike DIY paint jobs, our paint job lasts for years, which means you save a lot of money in the long term.
We can paint hardwood, metal cabinets, and even paint laminate with any color of your choice. Regardless of the room in your home (i.e., the kitchen or the bathroom cabinets), we help ensure that you get results that exceed expectations. Over the years, experience has taught us many lessons, and that’s why we only stick to the very best brands of products to guarantee a smooth finish. Not only that but freshly colored cabinets can transform your kitchen, bathroom, or garage. What’s more, is the fact that the new look is affordable for most people unlike investing in a new set of cabinets.
Need a quote, or maybe you have a question about kitchen cabinet painting in Phoenix, Arizona, then look no further than us! Call us today at (480) 427-6616 to find out more.